Leopard | Chains | Ombre | Nail Art

2:28 AM


This is what happens when I can't sleep, a little late night nail art. The best time for me to do my nails is when everyone else is asleep anyways. These nails were inspired by a pair of shoes I have that are red with leopard tips and a chain. I will update with a pic of the shoes soon. Not my best work but you get the idea.

What I used:



Base Coat | Sunnah Paint 
Klean Color | Cafe Au Lait #48
Klean Color | Coffee Addict
Ruby Kisses | Black Ethiopia
Ruby Kisses | True Red
Top Coat | Seche Vite
Chain | Jewelry Designer Gold Chain from Michaels

With the exception of the base and top coat each polish was only .99 cents from my local beauty supply store. Check out my nail art tutorials here and subscribe for more. Like it, hate it, want a tutorial? Leave a comment and let me know what you think. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe