Try It Thursday | NEW Milani Length in Seconds | NO MORE FALSIES?

8:00 AM


NEW | Milani | Length in Seconds | Lash Fibers

Hello loves! This week we're trying out another Milani product. Their new Length in Seconds lash fibers.  I'm a big fan of lash fibers because I'm terrible at applying lashes.  Not to mention some days I just don't feel like being bothered. I've tried Younique and Tarte's fiber lash mascara sets so when I saw this in Walgreen's for $8.99 I had to give it a try. 

Milani | Length in Seconds
 They claim their light weight fibers will extend your lashes giving you length in seconds (obviously lol) and that you will have that false lash look. But does it work tho?


Milani | Length in Seconds



 I applied one coat of my Urban Decay Perversion mascara and then applied the lash fibers to my upper and lower lashes directly after.  I had the Length in Seconds open in my hand so I could apply quickly while the mascara was still wet. Then I applied another coat of the UD perversion to set the fibers.


NEW Milani | Length in Seconds | Mascara


Here's a comparison of my bare lashes next to the length in seconds on my upper and lower lashes.

Milani | Length in Seconds | Results


As far as the length I do see a difference than with just my mascara alone. I also like that my lashes look more voluminous. If you struggle with lash application like me then these fibers do the trick. It's an added bonus that this is an affordable drugstore option which is always good. Another thing that I like is that you can use what ever your favorite brand of mascara is. Although I suppose that could be seen as a con too. Kind of a glass half full/half empty thing, it depends on how you look at it.

I was rushing to apply this and I sill think the outcome was good. I know if I took my time, made sure to separate and curl my lashes it would have been even better.

What do you think? Have you tried Milani's Length in Seconds? What's are your fave fiber lashes products? Leave a comment below and let me know. Of course, as always, feel free to share.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. How would you say the Milani compared to the higher end brands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe! It worked just as well as the higher ends brands. I've tried it again taking my time and I really like it. I would save my money in the future and repurchase it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Chloe! It worked just as well as the higher ends brands. I've tried it again taking my time and I really like it. I would save my money in the future and repurchase it.

      Delete
  2. Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing the blog, I am grateful for the positive learning environment you provided me with

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe