DIY | Shoulder Brooch Tutorial & Supplies

11:00 AM




DIY Shoulder Brooch



This tutorial was inspired by a previous blog post I did here on a blazer from H&M. When I went to purchase the blazer it was sold out! :-( No worries though because I knew I could make it. I meant to make these shoulder brooches months ago and I finally got around to it recently.


The brooches are really easy to make and the best part is you can attach them to anything. Instead of just having them on one blazer, shirt, dress, etc. Even better is you get to completely customize your design instead of buying a pre-made brooch. Choose any shape, color or pieces you want to add to them.



DIY Shoulder Brooch Supplies


Supplies/materials I used

faux leather material
tulle/chiffon/lace
chains
slide on head band decor
iron on studs
gems
fabric glue/hot glue gun/E6000


Equipment I used

sewing machine(optional)
needle and thread
thimble
scissors
razor/exacto knife
rotary board(optional)
iron


Below is the tutorial for these brooches, if you can't see the video click here






I had a lot of fun making theses and I hope you give them a try. If you do try them out tag me @nadira037 & use #nadira037 so I can see. :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe