OOTD | Maxi Dress & Blazer

8:00 AM



It was raining and kind of a blah day yesterday so I wanted to wear something comfy with a little bit of color. This hijab was the perfect piece to bring some color to my look and I chose a side swept style. I love this sleeveless maxi dress from Old Navy  It's perfect for fall and can be paired with a long sleeved shirt underneath or a blazer like I did. I'm a woman who is very frugal...okay cheap so I like to be stylish and chic with out having to spend a lot. This blazer I got from Goodwill is everything to me. It still had the tags on it, I love it when that happens! Check out my thrifting video here for a few tips on style on a budget.


Paisley Maxi Hijab | Unique Hijabs
Blazer | Thrifted(Goodwill)
 T- Shirt Maxi Dress | Old Navy
Rings | F21
Bracelets | F21 & Charlotte Russe
Lips | May fave combo of Cover Girl's Divine & Black Radiance #5117  
Boots | you can't see them but they're from Marshall's



Leave me your comments and let me know what you think. :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe