OOTD | Palazzo Pants | High Low Crop Top

1:55 PM



DIY Palazzo Pants & High Low Crop Top




 For the past week I wasn't feeling well at all. First my baby girl was sick and then I got sick. I didn't sew anything and I mostly had on my comfy sweats. Now that I'm feeling better I'm right back to my sewing. This ootd is a DIY look, I made the palazzo pants and the high low crop top.



DIY Palazzo Pants



I don't usually sew with prints so I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the pants. I love the outcome! I went with a really wide leg for the pants and they have a high waist. The fabric is a light weight cotton I got from JoAnn's.



High Low Crop Top



For the top I really wanted a crop but still wanted the coverage in the back. This high low crop top was born. I will be making many more of these tops. They are a new Spring must have for me, perfect for full coverage of the derriere. :-) I used a medium weight knit ponte fabric from JoAnn's. I finshed the look with a royal blue shayla and nude wedges that you can't see. Tut for the pants coming soon to my YouTube channel. Click here to subscribe so you don't miss it. :-) If you would like to try an easy wide leg pants tutorial that's great for beginners click here.



Let's chat! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think of this look? What are some of your Spring must have items? As always, thanks for reading and feel free to share this post. :-)


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Just wanted to say I stumbled upon one of your youtube tutorials and that I am now in love with your website!! I've watched your 'wide leg pants for beginner' video. Have you gotten around to finishing the tutorial for these pants yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://felixfit.com/product/crop-top-and-pants/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! techwear-x.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe