OOTD | Pretty in Pink | Tulle Maxi Skirt

2:25 AM



Pink Tulle Maxi Skirt


I am in love with pink right now! Really anything that makes me feel extra feminine and girly. I originally made a formal black tulle maxi skirt to wear to IMFW(an event that ended up being canceled) that I haven't had a chance to wear. So I decided to make an every day maxi tulle skirt and couldn't think of a better color than  bright pink.


Tulle Maxi Skirt with a Zipper Closure


I paired this look with a thrifted denim top from Mango that is light weight and perfect for Spring.




I'm wearing one of my bracelets from Twinkory(that I have a giveaway coming for soon), simple white rose studs from Wet Seal and a neon green head wrap. If you would like to recreate the turban/head wrap style check out my tutorial here



Click here for my DIY tutorial for this tulle maxi skirt .



Let's chat! What do you think of this look? What color would you love to have a tulle skirt in? How would you style your tulle skirt?
And of course, as always feel free to share this post.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love that skirt! I have always wanted a tulle skirt but don't know how to work with it when sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful sister and a wonderful talent! Great work!

    Shari Williams MD Threadz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe