Sewing 101 | Beginners Starter Kit

3:59 AM




 If you're ready to get started sewing but not sure what all you will need, then this quick list is just for you.


thread(in several different colors)
extra bobbins
straight pins
seam ripper
scissors
ruler/yard stick
measuring tape
pattern board(Walmart $5)
sewing machine


All of these items can be purchased from you local craft/fabric store i.e. JoAnn's and even Walmart. To see the items on this list watch the video here. Subscribe to my channel for the next videos in my Sewing 101 series.



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. If you're ready to get started sewing but not sure what all you will need, then this quick list is just for you. best sewing machine for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your business does really well. I’ve been sewing for over 35 years and absolutely love it. It’s nice to see others succeed while working in the areas they love
    Best Countertop Reverse Osmosis System Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. a global society, need to get serious about working toward real solutions best electric can opener reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea! I'll have to check into my local craft stores! Thanks for reading! :) weight bench reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web page is genuinely nice and the people are genuinely sharing good thoughts.My webpage Best Pressure Washer 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you , i was looking for a post like this, really helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe