OOTD | Material Girl | Boyfriend Jeans

11:02 AM


Nadira037  |  thifted ootd


Chill day for me today. Back to two of my faves, red and leopard. I can't stay away from them for too long. I'm wearing a mostly thrifted and 037 look. A little pattern mixing for you too.



Nadira037  |  037 custom & Maymunah Accessories Paint the Town necklace



037 cutsom Material Girl graphic tee made by me. 037 clothing coming very soon. Make sure you follow @037clothing on instagram so you know when it launches! Paint the Town gold necklace from Maymunah Accessories.  The DIY'er in me loves this necklace! Giveaway for Maymunah Accessories coming very soon on my instagram(@nadira037) and YouTube channel. Click here to subscribe so you don't miss it!

Nadira037  |  thrifted red blazer


This blazer was a thrifted find, and I love it! It had crazy big shoulder pads(possibly the biggest ones ever know to man) so I took them out and now it's perfect.


Nadira037  |  jusfab optimist bag, thrifted jeans & leopard booties


My jeans are thrifted Banana Republic. They're vintage jeans with a tapered leg so I made them into boyfriend jeans and distressed them. My shoes are from CitiTrends! I've never shopped there before but it's right next to my local JoAnn's so I figured why not check them out? Who knew the home of the ratchet finds had really cute shoes? I grabbed these for $7! Thank you CitiTrends I will be getting more shoes from there.


 Nadira037  |  Wet n Wild Spotlight Red & Revlon Lacquer Balm Provocateur


My lipstick is poppin thanks to Wet n Wild Spotlight Red and Revlon's Lacquer Balm in Provocateur. Click here for my 5 fave affordable red lippies and here for a review of Revlon's matte and lacquer balms.



Nadira037  |  037 Custom Material Girl Graphic Tee



My chevron infinity hijab and bracelets are both from my local beauty supply store. Only $5 for the hijab and $3 for the bracelets!



I hope you like this look! Let me know what you think of this look in a comment below. Thanks so much for reading and as always feel free to share!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe