OOTD | 037 | DIY Floral Jumpsuit

3:25 PM


037 DIY Floral Jumpsuit

"Just living is not enough...one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower". Well I've got flowers on top of flowers for this look. :-)


floral jumpsuit

I love jumpsuits but they're usually not long enough or the sleeves are too short. I always end up having to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath. In this weather? Ain't nobody got time for that! ;-) So I made this really pretty 037 floral jumpsuit. If you're wondering what 037 its my clothing line that I'm working on.  Make sure you follow @037Clothing on instagram so you know when it launches.


green maxi hijab & flroal jumpsuit

I wasn't to sure about the floral print at first. I usually stick with solid colors and simple designs. For some reason flower prints always remind me of something grandmas wear. Not that there's anything wrong with that because this is one grandmaesque floral jumpsuit that I love!


DIY Floral Jumpsuit w/ pockets

I made the jumpsuit with non stretch polyester* fabric that I got from JoAnn's. I wanted to use a fabric that was light weight and had flow to it. Since the jumpsuit has long sleeves and full coverage I didn't want to be crazy hot when wearing it. The fabric is perfect! It's so breathable and just right for the upcoming super warm summer days.


037 DIY Floral Jumpsuit

I paired the jumpsuit with a lilac Kimchi Blue triple gusset cross body pouch that brings out the lilac flowers in this print. It's a thrifted bag that I got for $5! Winning! A light weight green maxi hijab and a pair of tan wedges. 


Kimchi Blue crossbody & Wet n Wild Purty Persimon Lippie

My lipstick is one of all time faves, Wet n Wilds Purty Persimon. It's one of my fave bright and bold lipsticks. Click here for a video of my top 20 fave bold lippies.


DIY Floral Jumpsi

I added a zipper in the back. I also have a belt on that I meant to sew into the sides but completely forgot to do while I was making it. So I sewed the two pieces together and it made a super cute belt. 

037 | DIY Floral Jumpsuit


Thanks so much for reading! 

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of this look. I will be doing a tutorial for this jumpsuit on my YouTube channel very soon. Be sure to subscribe to my channel here & follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@nadira037) so you will know as soon as the tut is up! :-)

*The tut is up you can click here to watch it and here for a list of the suppliew/materials I used to make it.

*update I originally said the fabric was a non stretch rayon it was actually 100% polyester

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love this. You do amazing work. Can't wait to see tutorial if you have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wanting a jumpsuit lately! might try this one out <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe