The Big A** Feet Struggle | August 2014

3:10 PM




cute shoes for big feet | size 10 & up


Hi guys! Long time no write. I hope everybody is doing well! I've been so busy I've kind of neglected my blog. In shaa Allah(God willing) I'm back at it and well have regular posts from now on. Staring with something that is very near and dear to me. The "Big A** Feet Struggle"! 

This struggle is so real! If you're reading this post then maybe you can relate. So...you know when you go to one of your fave stores and you see so many shoes that you instantly fall in love with and that need to be in your closet or on your feet! This is what usually happens when you ask for them in your size(or what happens to me). The sales associate is very nice and says "let me check for you" with  a smile but you can already tell that she's probably not going to have them. If she does have them when she brings them out they don't look anything like the oh so cute size 7 that's on display. In your mind or at least in my mind I'm like "what happened to the really cute shoes I thought I picked out"? Either way it's hard to find cute shoes for larger feet and for me even harder to find cute flats.
I'm super tall, 6 feet to be exact, just in case you didn't already know that. I don't always want to wear heels. It seems that all the flats in larger sizes are plain jane with out much too them.  Sometimes it feels like they completely forget about those of us who have larger feet and want cute flats or shoes in general too. 


So the first of my monthly posts about cute shoes for big feet, or

those who have been blessed with just a little extra in the feet department as I like to say, is all about flats! Each month I will share 8 different pairs of shoes that will hopefully help you find some cute and affordable shoes.


1. BarefootTess | Newport | Red (sizes 11-15, with wide sizes)
2. Nine West | Hatie Pointy Toe Flats | Pink Leather (10 & 10.5 currently available)
3. Payless | Lower EastSide | Crochet Oxford | Cream (sizes 5-13)
4. Nordstroms | BP. | Moveover Pointy Toe Flat | Colbalt Suede (sizes 4.5-12)
5. Nordstroms | Haily D' Orsay Pointy Toe Flat | Black (sizes 4-12)
6. Nine West | Byteme Peep Toe Flats | Natural Multi Pony (sizes 5-11)
7.  Nordsrtoms | Sole Society | "Susie" Studded Strap Flat | Metal Gray (sizes 4-12)
8. Nine West | Vacay D' Orsay Flat | Black/White (size 10 currently available)



I hope you guys have enjoyed or found this post helpful. Be sure to follow my blog via email so you don't miss any "Big A** Feet Struggle" posts and subscribe to my YouTube channel here. I plan on doing a YouTube giveaway of a pair of size 10  & up shoes soon. Check out my Poshmark store here for cute shoes size 10 & up.


What are some of your favorite spots for finding cute and affordable shoes in sizes 10 & up? 
Thanks for reading and feel free to share!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I completely understand the struggle. I'm a size 12. I find a majority of my shoes at Payless. Sometimes I can find my size at DSW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like DSW, I wish there was one near by me. Definitely check out http://www.longtallsally.com they carry the barefoottess brand(I believe the bought out they're website), the first shoe I mentioned and they have lots of other size 12 shoes. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm tall too (5' 8") but I love heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, thanx for reading and commenting. I love them too but sometimes I want a really nice cute flat too ;-) There just too comfy to resist. :-)

      Delete

Subscribe