Such a Lady | OOTD

10:41 AM




Nadira037 | Such a Lady



Hello my loves!!! I haven't done a post since last year! What the what?! I've got to do better. So to keep it simple from now on any looks I post on the gram I will post on my blog with all the deets. Nothing too fancy, I'll keep it simple with a few pics and where I got everything from. Thanks for being so patient with me. Love you lots!!!



Forever 21 | Flounced Duster






Nadira037 | Hijabi Outfit of the Day



Forever 21 | Super Long & Wide Maxi Scarf



Vince Camuta | Carlotte Pump










Shoes | Vince Camuto
Jeans | Thrifted (The Goodwill)
Flounced Duster | Forever21
SUPER Maxi Scarf | Forever21
White Tee | Love Culture
Pearl Necklace | Forever21



Leave me  a comment below and let me know what you think of this look. As always feel free to share!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe