Everything's Coming Up Roses | OOTD

1:40 PM


Nadira037 | Floral Wrap Maxi Skirt | OOTD

Hello my loves!!! I've missed you!❤ In my attempt to do better with my posts here's another ootd for you.


Lately I've been all about floral prints. I have said this before but I used to think of florals as matronly. You know, something that a grandma would wear? Now I can't seem to get enough of florals. They are just so feminine and ladylike who could resist.


DIY Wrap Maxi Skirt

I'm wearing a maxi wrap skirt that I'll have a DIY tutorial up for on my YouTube channel soon. Originally I wanted to make a  wrap circle skirt but I figured you guys have seen enough circle skirts from me by now.😉 I'm really pleaaed with the outcome though because it ended up being more of a maxi pencil skirt. Which actually works out great since I had a request for a maxi pencil skirt tutorial. Shall we say #winning




Once I have posted the tutorial I will leave a link below for those who want to check it out! If you want to check out any of my other tutorials in the mean time click here for my channel.



Skirt | DIY
Top | Thrifted( The Goodwill)
Boyfriend Blazer | Forever21
Pearls | Forever21
Hijab | Scarves.net
Shoes | Alloy(in the second pic) and BC Footwear in the others


Leave a comment below and let me know what you think of this look. Are you feeling floral prints as much as me or nah? 😊❤




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this look. The colour combination is fantastic. And I say YES to floral prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe