White After Labor Day | OOTD

11:00 AM


Turban | All White | OOTD
Quick post for you ladies since I haven't posted in forever. My last post was in April!!! Got to do betta!

Nadira037 | All "White" OOTD

Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day? It's an antiquated "rule" so I say wear your winter whites in true Olivia Pope style.


Turban Style

If you like this turban style click here for a tutorial with 9 other styles! Don't forget to subscribe while you're there.


Olivia Pope OOTD



Tapperd Pant | Asos 
Maxi Vest | Love Culture
Heels | Nine West
Pearl Necklace | Forever21
 Speedy 30 | Louis Vuitton



I would love it if you leave a comment below & let me know what you think of this look. As always feel free to share.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a lady ... just keep being humble and modestly beautiful. May Allah protect you, keep you well-grounded and help you to continue to be a light to others. People may not comment but please know that they are watching ... keep doing you, my love.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe