037 | DIY Floral Jumpsuit | Fabric & Supplies

10:43 PM


Nadira037 DIY Floral Summer Jumpsuit

Here's a list of the fabric & supplies I used for the floral jumpsuit above. You can watch the tutorial below or click here if you can't see the video.






Fabric for DIY Floral Jumpsuit



Supplies & Materials
100% Polyester Fabric(amount needed depends on your measurements)
the fabric is slightly silky and lightweight
Light weight interfacing
Iron & Ironing Board
Coordinating Thread
A pair of Jeans you like the fit & a non stretch shirt with sleeves(if your adding sleeves) to draft your patterns from
Freezer Paper to make your pattern pieces
Ruler/Yard Stick
Marking Utensil i.e. sharpie, marking pen, etc.
Scissors
Straight Pins
22" Zipper(coil/invisible)
Zipper Foot
&
Sewing Machine
Serger(optional)


I had a lot of fun making this jumpsuit and even more fun wearing it. I meant to sew the fabric belt I made into the sides of the jumpsuit but since I forgot I just sewed the two pieces I made together. If you would like a proper tut on how to make the fabric belt leave a comment below and let me know. I would suggest using a light weight non stretch material for Spring/Summer and if you are making this in the Fall/Winter I would use a heavier material.



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your floral jumpsuit is super cute for the summer I will have to try you method out. I am actually sewing a purple floral jumpsuit myself but I am using McCalls pattern (6083 view E)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!, I just looked up that pattern, it's cute! :-) I love all jumpsuits!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Your jumpsuit is really beautiful. Bright color bring out the flow of awesomeness in the fabric. Floral print is really lovely. I have seen some Bicomponent Polyester Fibre —at Fiberpartner. Once I get some material will definitely try this out. Thanks for sharing. Keep exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good fabulous post It has been. . i'm grateful to be able to people AND ALSO expect extra variety involving posts similar to these. Thank you very much.
    Regards: chiffon

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe