DIY | Flowy Crop Top

10:00 PM



Nadira037 | Flowy Long Sleeved Crop Top

In my high low circle skirt tutorial, here, I asked if you guys wanted to see a crop tutorial. A lot of you responded with a definite yes. So of course I had to make that happen for my Material Girl fam. The full tutorial is below along with some helpful info, other tutorials and tips. Click here if you can't see the video.



The fabric I used is a Nicole Miller knit that I love. I couldn't find the actual fabric on the website so here's a link for a similar fabric by Nicole Miller. Bonus, it's on sale right now! 


I used a 1.5 yards of fabric but the amount you need will vary based on your measurements. I used Nicole Miller knit in the video because the white fabric was too light weight for my liking. A little too flowy if you will. I suggest a medium weight or rayon/spandex knit but the point of DIY is being able to make it how you want to.  So with that said feel free to use any knit fabric you like. 

I also made the top high low but you could make both the front & back the same length or low in the front & high in the back. Get creative, have fun and make it your own. If you do try out this tutorial use #materialgirl or #nadira037 so I can see and share.

LINKS FOR OTHER TUTORIALS TO HELP MAKE THIS TOP


DIY | Over sized Sweater Dress (to make the turtle neck)


This top looks great with a high low maxi skirt tutorial here or wide leg pants tutorial here. I hope you found the tutorial and this post helpful. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below. 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This top is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...thanks a lot and may almighty Allah continue to bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe