ParanaLentes.com | Contacts for Dark Brown Eyes

1:32 PM



 I have worn both contact lenses and glasses since the 8th grade and these lenses by far are some of the best I've tried. I mentioned in my video review that contact lenses seem like such a throwback to the 90's for me. That's the last time I remember wearing color lenses. But let me tell you, color lenses have come a long way since then. 

Nadira037 | Parana Lentes | Dark Brown Eyes


The lenses below are all from ParanaLentes.com. I have 3 different styles and 5 different colors to show you.  The pics are references to go along with my full video review below. Don't mind my terrible application of falsies, it's all about the lenses color, right? #thestruggleisreal If you can't see the video click here to check it out. 

ParanaLentes.com Packaging


The lenses come in a box with a info pamphlet, case and your lenses. The hidrocor and natural color lenses come in little glass containers. The solflex natural colors come in plastic packets. You get 2 lenses that are the same prescription. If you need them with power(prescription) and each eye is a different prescription you may need 2 packs. 

These lenses look great on my deep chocolate eye color so if you have pretty brown eyes(singing mint condition) like me you'll love these. 


Solotica Solflex Natural Colors | Topazio

Solflex Natural Color lenses are monthly lenses that have an outer ring.

Solitca Natural Colors | Cristal

Natural Colors are annual lenses that also have an outer ring.

Soltica Hidrocor | Mel, Topazio, Ambar

Hidrocor lenses, my favorite of the Solotica lenses that I tried are annual lenses with out an outer ring. To me they look the most natural but it all depends on your preference. The difference between mel and ambar is very subtle so I would grab either or instead of both.  

If you like these lenses and want to grab a pair of your own, use code Nadira37 at www.ParanaLentes.com for a savings. If you grab them soon I noticed all of the lenses I tried are currently on sale. Savings on top of savings, can't be mad at that!





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Girl I think what ever lenses you where there going to look amazing on you because you are GOURGES. The lenses that I like on you would be the crystal they just inhance your beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I think what ever lenses you where there going to look amazing on you because you are GOURGES. The lenses that I like on you would be the crystal they just inhance your beauty

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe